Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hey! so this will officially be my first post since we have had this page for awhile...yeah so im not big on blogs. sue me. The idea of not being a freshman sounds really nice right now. Living off campus with older people is going to be bomb. I'm loving the weather in Napa right now but im missing those late night dance parties! i can barely walk in my room right now so dancing in it is totally out of the question. Ugh, Santa Baby just came up on my shuffle. That song creeps me out. I don't even know why I have this on my itunes. It's on my Elf soundtrack, it's all good. My house dies at ten and Napa dies at nine. sounds like a fun summer is up ahead! I miss you guys and hope you have fun with, as our RA would put it: "whatever you are going to do". Yeah whatever is right. Love you peeps! K'bye

No comments:

Post a Comment